Idaho Region of PNCWA
Organizing principles: The Idaho Region consists of all PNCWA and WEF/PNCWA members in Idaho and it is also the umbrella organization the three PNCWA Sponsored Operators Sections in Idaho, Southwest, Southeast, and North. ID Region has its own Constitutions and Bylaws and each of the Sections operate under the Region Constitution but have their own unique bylaws.
Idaho Regional Director:
City of Moscow
208 882 2725
Idaho Regional Director Elect
CH2M (City of Twin Falls)
208 734 9933
Idaho Regional Director
- The Regional director shall supervise the affairs of the Region and shall preside at meetings during the term of office following the annual PNCWA meeting at which the Director assumes office. The director shall represent the Region on the PNCWA Board of Directors and shall present a report on the activities of the Region to the Association Board and at the meetings of the Association.
- The Regional Director shall be empowered to appoint an Executive Committee according to the Idaho Region Constitution; article V, Section 2.b.
- Each year the Region Director shall attempt to attend at least one scheduled meeting of each active and represented Section per year of office.
- A summary report shall be presented on the Region’s educational activities to the PNCWA board of Directors at their annual meeting.
- The Region Director shall act as a liaison between the PNCWA Board of Directors and the Region.
- The Regional Director shall attend at least one scheduled meeting of the planning committee of the annual conference.
- As a member of the PNCWA Board of Directors shall be the representative of the Association and shall manage its affairs and establish policies subject to the conditions and limitations prescribed in the Constitution and Bylaws. Expectations for PNCWA Board members are additionally covered in PNCWA Policies and Procedures, including four in person board meetings per year, and eight monthly board meetings by conference call.
Election of Idaho Regional Director shall be by vote of PNCWA members in Idaho in the first two weeks of August 2015 by online ballot.