Idaho Region of PNCWA
Organizing principles: The Idaho Region consists of all PNCWA and WEF/PNCWA members in Idaho and it is also the umbrella organization the three PNCWA Sponsored Operators Sections in Idaho, Southwest, Southeast, and North. ID Region has its own Constitutions and Bylaws and each of the Sections operate under the Region Constitution but have their own unique bylaws.
Idaho Regional Director:
City of Moscow
208 882 2725
Idaho Regional Director (& PNCWA Board member) Nominations
Nominations are open for Idaho Regional Director Elect, in accordance with Article V of the Idaho Region of PNCWA Constitution, Article IV of the Idaho Region Bylaws, Article 6.28 of the PNCWA Constitution, and Article 5.1.8 of the PNCWA Bylaws.
Nominations may be made with the form or may be placed into consideration at the Annual meeting
Election of Idaho Regional Director Elect shall be by vote of PNCWA members at the Idaho Regional Annual Meeting, May 18-20, Burley Idaho. Nominations may be made by an Idaho PNCWA member with the attached form or may be placed into consideration at the Idaho Regional Annual Meeting (May 18-20 Best Western Plus - Burley Inn & Convention Center, 800 N Overland Avenue, Burley, Idaho)
The short summary of the various C&Bs is that the Idaho Regional Director is elected by the members of PNCWA within the state of Idaho, such members being the WEF-PNCWA members residing in the State of Idaho and the "PNCWA only" members residing in the state of Idaho. The current nomination and voting process is for the "Idaho Regional Director Elect" who will then become Idaho Regional Director and a PNCWA Board member at the 2015 Annual Conference. The Regional Director term of office is three years. The Idaho Regional Director Elect for 2015 should come from the Southeast Idaho Operators Section geographic area.
Candidates for Region Director shall: a) have served at least one (1) year on the Regional Executive committee or, b) Have been an officer in a constituted local Section for at least on (1) year and c) Candidate must be a member of WEF and PNCWA. Nominations must be made by PNCWA-WEF or "PNCWA only" members in Idaho.
Idaho Regional Director
- The Regional director shall supervise the affairs of the Region and shall preside at meetings during the term of office following the annual PNCWA meeting at which the Director assumes office. The director shall represent the Region on the PNCWA Board of Directors and shall present a report on the activities of the Region to the Association Board and at the meetings of the Association.
- The Regional Director shall be empowered to appoint an Executive Committee according to the Idaho Region Constitution; article V, Section 2.b.
- Each year the Region Director shall attempt to attend at least one scheduled meeting of each active and represented Section per year of office.
- A summary report shall be presented on the Region’s educational activities to the PNCWA board of Directors at their annual meeting.
- The Region Director shall act as a liaison between the PNCWA Board of Directors and the Region.
- The Regional Director shall attend at least one scheduled meeting of the planning committee of the annual conference.
- As a member of the PNCWA Board of Directors shall be the representative of the Association and shall manage its affairs and establish policies subject to the conditions and limitations prescribed in the Constitution and Bylaws. Expectations for PNCWA Board members are additionally covered in PNCWA Policies and Procedures, including four in person board meetings per year, and eight monthly board meetings by conference call.
Election of Idaho Regional Director shall be by vote of PNCWA members at the Idaho Regional Annual Meeting, May 18-20, Burley Idaho. Nominations may be made with the attached form or may be placed into consideration at the Annual meeting
The Annual Meeting is at the Best Western Plus - Burley Inn & Convention Center, 800 N Overland Avenue, Burley, Idaho, May 18-20. More info about the meeting is available at https://www.seios.org/training.html or by contacting Jean Goringe, (208) 878-8525 email@example.com; Ralph Martini (208) 431-2913 firstname.lastname@example.org; or current Idaho Director Rodney Cook, (208 882 2725) or email@example.com.